I am a 48 year old married psychologist and father of two with a private practice in Wainscott, New York. I specialize in working with adolescent and adult clients in a warm, open, and collaborative way. I bring a wide range of experience and understanding – both personal and professional – to the table. In addition to having over 20 years of experience as a psychotherapist and psychologist, I am capable of integrating Buddhist understanding and practices into our therapy work if so desired.
Feel free to call or email me with any questions or concerns about finding the right therapist. Many studies have found that a good connection between a client and therapist is essential for the success of the therapy. If I am not the right therapist for you, I will help you find a more appropriate match in our local community.
- Bachelor of Arts in Law & Psychology, Univ. of Massachusetts, Amherst
- Masters of Science in Clinical Psychology, Palo Alto University
- Ph.D. in Clinical Psychology, Palo Alto University
- New York State Psychologist License # 015559
- Pre Doctoral Internship, James H. Quillen VA Medical Center
- Post Doctoral Fellowship, Palo Alto VA Medical Center
- Post Doctoral Fellowship, Stanford University School of Medicine